Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Judge Joe's Fetish

In my 'transistion time', I have been exposed to a lot of daytime tv. I have a schedule if I'm watching TV:
    9am - Jerry Springer

    10am - Maury

    11am - Jerry

    Noon - Video Games

    1pm - Jerry

    2pm - The Steve Wilkos Show

    3pm - Judge Judy (though I hate her passionately)

    3:30pm - Judge Joe Brown

    4pm - Judge Judy (though I hate her incrementally more at this point of the day)

    4:30pm - Divorce Court

    5pm - Judge Mathis


With all that said, I've noticed something with Judge Joe Brown. Every person in the audience is female. And not a broad range of females. All relatively attractive (especially the front row) and between the ages of 25 and 40 (cuz milfs and cougars are all the rage). Judge Joe is married I'm assuming. But he's taking full advantage of his fame isn't he? The last flaunting of Judge Joe's game is at the end when the audience is leaving the courtroom. All leaving are leggy, sexy, ladies whose exact purpose is still undetermined.

Maybe I should have been a judge?

In other daytime TV nuggets, the following exchange occurred:
Steve: So why did you beat her?
Guest: Because she was immature.
Steve: How so?
Guest: Because she was immature and smoked.
Steve: You beat her because she was immature and smoked?!? She was 19, of course she was immature.

I can't make this stuff up!

No comments: