Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Blogging for the sake of Blogging

I’m run down.  Tired.  Out of gas.  Nothing left. 

I got things I need to do professionally and personally but just can’t get the energy up to do a damn thing about it.  Spent.

Why?  Why is Chocolate Thunder down?  Why is Xpinionated hanging on to a thin rope (which is the best rope in this African American’s eyes – we had a bad experience)?  Hell if I know.  I just know I’m tired. 

Maybe I’m getting old and the ol’ body’s givin’ in on me.  See that last sentence?  Too tired to type out full words sometimes.

Or maybe I’m just griping.  I think I’m becoming a grouchy old man.  See, I’m lucky enough to be able to work from home full-time. The downside to that is very limited social interaction outside of mywife and kids.  Even more so this week as I’ve been too tired (see above) to hit the gym like I normally would.  All this is to say that my social skills are deteriorating at an unbelievable pace.

Oh gotta go put the young’un to bed…..

No comments: