Monday, September 23, 2002

Good readers, welcome! My heathen week has ended (not that you knew it had started) and my gal has returned home from her vacation.

In any case, feel free to send your comments to xdavis25@charter.net. I forgot to mention that earlier. Eventually (read: when I get around to it), I will put a comment tracker on here and some other things that are feedback related. But for now, send email.

I don't feel like talking about interracial relationships for the moment so let's focus our energy on . . . . relationships as a whole. Why are women crazy? Why does the gentler sex have such a vivid loss of reality sometimes?

Seriously, I cannot understand what females are thinking half of the time. I know, I know, the female readers will say men are crazy. But that's garbage. Men can explain very logically why they do what they do or did what they did. Women, on the other hand, will start to explain but then travel so many freakin' tangents that by the time they have finished their explanation, you are completely unaware of the initial topic and weary of asking for fear of starting her up again.

No comments: