Saturday, September 28, 2002

So I go to my favorite drinking hole last night and meet up with several of my fellow lushes. There is one lush in particular, we'll call him Scott ('cause that's his name), who feels that he must try his best to talk trash to me. Unfortunately, he's not very good at the art of verbal sparring. Even worst, he thinks he is. And even worst than that, he feels the need to display his ineptitude publicly, presumably in front of the female gender.

He begins displaying his lack of creativity last night and, unfortunately for him, I was in a zone. There was nothing he could say that I didn't have some kind of comeback for. His inebbriated state of mind didn't help him either. You know, I joked that man about everything he stands for just about and when I tried to stop he would continue to egg me on. It was almost like he was asking for self punishment. I felt bad for a good two, maybe three minutes....

No comments: