Thursday, April 22, 2004

Cee-Lo green is the soul machine! Seriously hot album....deep fried chicken soul for that ass!!! Okay, I don't know where that last statement came from but I meant it.

Usher's album starts off well but then kinda loses me the further I listen.

Fight Night 2004 is off the chain for PS2. I've had it a couple of weeks and I still haven't gotten a title. Or even beaten a real boxer yet for that matter. See that's what video games should be like.

So I'm trying to decide if I am going to go to the Georgia Force game this weekend. If I do, the weekend will become quite busy. I leave Winston tomorrow around 4:30 (assuming I get here by 8:30 which is a big assumption based on the assumption that I don't venture out to the fox and hound tonite which is an assumption that I don't go play basketball which is a 50/50 shot right now). That get's me to Atlanta by 9. The fiance lady doesn't have to work tomorrow night so I may be forced to watch the 9:30 Lakers game at the house. That's bad because the Lakers never win when I watch it in the comfort of my wonderful abode.

Saturday morning we wake up and drop my truck off to get it looked at for this rattle sound it's been making for a few years. Yeah, better late than never. After dropping the truck off, we go workout. Then we head out to buy yard stuff for the day of yard work ahead of us. Saturday night, we go to the movies or do something lovey dovey because she doesn't have to work that night either.

Then there's Sunday. The Ga Force game is at noon. The Lakers play at 3:30. I also have to drive back to Winston at some point. And I should probably wash my dirty clothes as well. L-Boogie (the fiance lady) doesn't want to go to the Ga Force game, so I'd probably being going solo which is fine by me. But I also can't put 4 brews down during the game which is my modus operandi. But if I don't go to the game I won't see the Force for a good 3 or 4 weeks. And I missed last week's game while I was in VA visiting the parentals. There's also the risk that the game runs long and I miss the tip off for the Lakers game. One thing I could do is drive back to Winston early Monday morning and that why I can enjoy tasty brews for both events while having a chance to wash clothes etc and so on.

Yep, I think that's what I'll do. Thanks for listening!!!

No comments: