Wednesday, April 28, 2004

The Olsen Twins


Are there seriously people out there that think these two children are talented? Their stint on Full House doesn't really count because they were like 3 or 4 years old so there are automatically 'too cute and cuddly'. Since then they have made a bunch of pubescent films that I have been fortunate enough to only see horrible trailers for.

But I hear there are grown men out there counting the days until these two turn 18? They aren't particularly cute in my opinion. They aren't ugly either but if I saw them at a bar (unless they have a body that I truly don't think they have), they would be hard pressed to get a tasty libation from me.

Truly though, I just wanted to have something to put in my blog and I heard something about them on CNN Headline News. Speaking of Headline News, I was telling my pops the other day that Robin Meade from Headline News is a low key hottie, my favorite kind!!! She comes off as just an attractive woman, but when you wake up to her everyday she becomes more and more of a hottie. Yes indeedy.....or I could just be horny as hell and missing my fiancee....On any account, Robin is a hottie....she anchors Headline News from I think 5 am to 9 am so check her out. And she lives in Atlanta, and I live in Atlanta.....okay now I'm just getting carried away.


No comments: