Thursday, April 15, 2004

So I'm sitting here waiting for a report to run that is taking a long time. My current task is to figure out what's wrong with the report. Only two problems, everyone says the data is inaccurate but no one can tell me exactly why, what, or how it's inaccurate. And number two, I'm still learning the business so I don't even know exactly what the damn report is supposed to show. But as I've stated earlier, I'm good so I will persevere.

Have you ever noticed that in the four major American sports, the referees are never former players? They are never even big enough to be former amateur players. I don't like referees at all. They are the little guy who didn't get picked as a kid who is now power tripping on being able to 'rule' over the jock. I wasn't a jock as a youth but I wasn't a little guy either. Referees suck in general. They are rarely held accountable for their actions. They expect respect while barely ever earning it. I'm not quite sure how you become a ref either. Is there a referee school or something???

No comments: