Wednesday, January 25, 2006

That's Primetime for ya

So I'm sitting with the wife watching Lost. I'm not a big TV fan. So I look up at the TV and notice that they have makeup on. Not makeup to make them look stranded, nope. The Maybelline type stuff...ok maybe it floated in. I'll move on.

The black guy's shirt is tattered, beat up like he's homeless or, well, lost. Meanwhile, some of the cats look like they're wearing Lucky Brand clothing.

Or maybe it's the washing machines that have taken Mr. Reality and evicted him from this series. My rule of thumb, deserted islands don't have electricity or modern day conveniences for that matter. But definitely not electricity. It's kind of like that old saying, you can't discover a place if there are already people there. Twist that a wee bit (or a lot) and you have: You can't be Lost on a deserted island if you have electricity......

No comments: