Wednesday, March 02, 2005

50cents

His new album comes out tomorrow. I, personally, will not even consider buying that garbage. Wanna know why? 'Cause I am unbelievably tired of 'the same ol' two step with a little twist'. Every song he puts out sounds like the song he put out last week with a different guest performer. I listen to SHADE 45 most of the time, Eminem's station. So no doubt, I hear a lot of 50 cent (when I don't switch the station) and I can't believe how many songs he has circulating that sound exactly the same....ridiculous. Alas, since our pop culture is driven by people too young to drive, we are doomed to hear this dude's insult to hiphop continue....

1 comment:

Xpinionated said...

Yeah, the story is 50 cent dropped the Game (whose album debuted at #1 and is pretty nice, at least what I've heard of it) from g-unit because Game wouldn't agree to dislike the same people 50 has beef with (nas, fat joe, and jadakiss). 50 cent dropped him on air at hot97 in NY. Soon after he did that, someone got shot in the leg in front of the studio, apparently game's clique vs 50's clique or something