Monday, March 21, 2005

Ah

I feel a funk coming on. Don't know why just feel like one of my blah spells is coming and it's not a good time for it.

In other news, I won a foosball table on St. Paddy's day. I'm either going to sell it (thought I had a buyer but he's turning out to be a little shady) or donate it to Jeffrey's since I really don't have much use for it. I could keep it in hopes of one day having a basement\gameroom thing but that's at 7 to 10 years from now so it seems a little early to start collecting stuff for that.

My boy was in town for the weekend. We did it up proper....pretty good time....probably part of the reason I'm in a blah mood....sleep deprivation (even though I tried my damndest to make it up in naps on Sat and Sun) and coming down off the high of hanging out with him.....

No comments: