Tuesday, March 29, 2005

My Pops

My Pops was telling me the other night that I should use this forum, this soapbox of mine to say something positive. I argued with him saying that this wasn't a place of negativity but then as I tried to find a purely positive post....it proved to be somewhat difficult. I still don't consider this a negative blog but I do complain quite a bit here. So here's a change....

Dear God,
Thank You. Thank You for the wonderful life You've provided me. Thank You for my parents who showed me so much love and groomed me so well for the challenges of this world. Thank You for my sister, whose guidance showed through some of her harassment (love you Angichelle). Thank You for my Wife whose love keeps me going day in and day out. Thank You for the host of friends and acquaintances with which You have blessed my life. Thank You for my life.

No comments: