Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Plans for Magdeline

I really don't have much to say today so I thought I'd lay out the plans for Magdeline de Magnum:

1) 20" rims - They will be black with chrome accents. I haven't decided on which ones yet but there are some Zenettis I kind of like.
2) Eichbach Springs - Lower the car an inch or so to help the tires fill up the wheel well
3) Splash Guards - to handle splash.....
4) K&N Air Filter - Slight improvement on MPG
5) Smoked Tailights - There's a guy that is supposed to be using Magdeline as a test vehicle for creating vinyl overlays (as opposed to smoking the taillight casing) but it's been about a week and I haven't heard from dude
6) Smoked Headlights - See it's an all black car so I want to build on that .....
7) Rear Speakers - I have no intention of changin gthe head unit, at least not anytime soon. But the 'premium' speakers aren't performing to my satisfaction. And since the head unit came with a digital amp, I imagine aftermarket speakers will take advantage where the factory ones lack
8) Front Speakers - who am I kidding...they will all be replaced eventually
9) LED Taillights - Visually appealling and safe...what better mod can you get other than that?!?!
10) Custom paint - Not fully decided on this yet
11) Rear Bumper Scratch Pads - To protect during loading and unloading
12) Custom Grill - I want to go with the insert, preferably a mesh but the less pricey overlay may work as well.

I've come to the conclusiion that there is absolutely nothing the wifey likes about my car. Though that saddens me I must see the silver lining, this means she has no creative input on anything I choose to do to the car.

1 comment:

Xpinionated said...

True statement