Wednesday, December 29, 2004

All these Ideas

I am chock full of ideas. I come up with them at work but by the time I get home I lack the execution necessary to achieve the results I desire. OR, I could just be that bored at work that my mind wanders relentlessly.

Idea #1: Create a website for Magdeline de Magnum much like I did for Dango the Durango.
Why this is a bad idea? First, I would need to find some hosting with no ads and relatively cheap. Quite frankly, I feel like doing that kind of research at work. But once I get home the urge is gone.

Idea #2: Create a fantiffic photo blog.
Why this is a bad idea? TOO DAMN LAZY

Idea #3: Actively recruit more visitors to my current blog and subsequently to the website I created for Magdeline that I mentioned in Idea #1.
Personal issues with begging for visitors, personal issues with negative criticism, personal issues with vanity or should I say more vanity.....

No comments: