Thursday, December 30, 2004

Disappointment

I am considering stopping production on my Redskins and Hokies blog. The readership is just not there. I don't seem to have the time to keep those up to date like I do with the Lakers and Xpinionatedl, and I'm even slipping on the Lakers website.

I had such high hopes for the Xpinionated Blog Ring. Oh well, life goes on.....

In other news, I've had this strange desire to go out every night even when there's no Lakers game. I feel bad because I know Mrs. Xpinionated thinks I don't like being at home but that's not it. I think it's still a hangover from my brief consulting career. At around 9:30 at night, I just have this urge to be out in the streets. Okay, I'm the black guy at the redneck sports bar but when you're 30 miles from the city, that is being out in the streets. Hopefully, I will get this under control and only go for Lakers, Redskins, and Hokies games.

Pray for the Tsunami victims and survivors.

4 comments:

Xpinionated said...

I have tried to promote them as much as I have promoted Xpinionated.

And if I stop running the streets then I'll lose my source for Xpinionated.....you don't think I think some of this stuff up completely sober do you?

se7en said...

hey! stumbled on to you thru blogexplosion and noticed suwanee, ga. in your profile so i decided to say hey! lol
i used to live in doraville!

im going to drop a good rating on you to happy new years!

James said...

I'm with Seven. Stumbled over here via BlogExplosion, and am saying hi and nice blog. Sooo...
Hi, and nice blog. :)

Xpinionated said...

Thanks for commenting....Happy new year....