Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Other Xavier's blogging

I have found at Globe of Blogs other blogs by folks named Xavier. I thought that I would give them their proper due since they have such nice names (if you look in the profile you will see that my name is also Xavier, hence the fixation on the letter X as in Xpinionated....for the little bus folks):


As I stumble through my blog adventures with my trusty keyboard in tow, I will be sure to add other blogs based on names of people I love! Of course, I have a short attention span and may never actually follow up on this....whatever....

3 comments:

Xpinionated said...

Well I was trying to be humble!!

Xavierism said...

Bon dia, Xavier!

I never appreciated my name until I graduated from university. "Xavier" sounds so professional and I know the name alone raised intrigue.

Anyway, I did a blog search and here I am!

Happy New Year!

*CHEERS*

~X~

Xpinionated said...

Wow! Another Xavier....I must agree that the name is very professional and dowright sexy too!