Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Moods

I am in a mood. I think I'm just tired. But I am definitely grouchy. People are getting on my nerves which is funny because I've talked to absolutely no one today. But on my way to work, anybody who was in front of me got on my nerves. The dude at Chick Fil A got on my nerves (but he has been getting on my nerves for a couple of days now) because they use to have morning shift people there that were happy and cheerful and though that got on my nerves, it was still much better than the guy who shoves my sweet ice tea in my face and doesn't say anything....what if I forget how much it costs? I should just start sitting there and waiting for him to say something.

While I'm speaking on nerve irritators, I can't stand people who go through the drive thru to order food for their entire office! The drive thru is supposed to be quick! If you are ordering for more people than can fit in your vehicle, you need to carry your lazy ass inside.

If there is a center lane for making left turns, then get in the lane, then brake. And don't leave the tail end of your car in oncoming traffic. A little vehicular consideration is not a lot to ask!!

Christmas irks me in general. To the point where I don't even want to expound on it. It's probably because our society has been celebrating it since mid October....

Entertainment Tonite irks me. Are there really that many people whose life is so boring that they feel the need to stalk celebrities personal life? It's a sad state of affairs in my opinion.

TV in general is pretty irking. Reality TV makes no sense to me. It was cute at first but now it's not cute. Now it's grandpa defecating in the tub.....

1 comment:

Xpinionated said...

I know, maybe that's it. Or maybe it's just my time of the month.....