Thursday, December 16, 2004

Where was I?

   Ah yes, so lunch begins. Just for the record, I am only documenting detail by detail to this point right . . . . . here.

So Jamaica was a lot of fun. I am still kind of depressed about leaving. I swear that my people are originally from Jamaica though. I look like everyone there. I felt like I had found home in a deep almost spiritual sense. The people seemed to take to me and I definitely took to them.

The entertainment staff at Couples Negril was beyond excellent. It had gotten to the point where I was hanging out with them more so than other guests at times. Though it is their job to make each couple feel special, it felt like they actually wanted to be around us and that they would have done it regardless of a paycheck.

I plan to post pictures as I get the time...

No comments: