Thursday, December 02, 2004

Woo Hoo

I won!! I won!!

What have I won? Well let me tell you. I won a mini IceHouse fridge with $100 worth of beer. The contest was being held at Jeffrey's in Suwanee, Ga. Basically, for the month of November, every Icehouse brew you put down, you get an entry form. Well, being that I spend quite a bit of my waking life in this bar, I decided to drink Icehouse for the month though normally I'm a Budweiser man. Actually, I don't really like Icehouse (man they are getting all kinds of free advertisements in this post). So, on college football Saturdays, three or four entry forms. Throughout the week on Laker gamenights, three or four entry forms. I told the manager the night before the drawing that there was no way this fridge was going anywhere but the Xpinionated residence. And lo and behold, I go in last night with the Fiancee and the Mom in Law to be, and I've won the damn thing. Ironically, I have also won $100 worth of (yep) Icehouse.....

No comments: