Friday, November 05, 2004

Convicted spammer gets nine years in jail

Convicted spammer gets nine years in jail

Good for my home state of Va. I hate spam. Although nine years in prison for bulk emailing is gonna make it hard on the poor guy. That's worse than spending a night in jail for something like jaywalking. I can hear the conversation now:

B-Roc the Murderer: Whatchu here for?
C-Spam...the...spammer: Uh....
B-Roc: Rape? Murder? Whatchu do? How much time you got?
C-Spam: I got nine on some trumped up charges.....
B-Roc: I'm in it for life....that family deserved to die....whatchu do?
C-Spam: Uh....I got a little carried away with . . . . uh
B-Roc: Spit out fish!
C-Spam: I'm a spammer ok? I spam!!
B-Roc: Spam? What is that? You like flashin ol' ladies and little boys or somethin'? What the hell is a spammer?
C-Spam: I send lots of emails that folks don't want...
B-Roc: Hee hee, you're jokin right? Fish, You are now my bitch.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So, I sent a reply from how do you stop spam the email account I use for responding to text spam and I received this message the next day: