Monday, November 29, 2004

The Final Chapter

The final chapter of bachelorness has begun. I am to be married on Saturday, five days. Of course, it has become a little more real than it has been previously in that we've been engaged for so long that the actual date was always off in the future some time.

I can't say I'm nervous about getting married per se. I'm more nervous because though I had no particular desire to have a wedding, I know how much it means to the ol' battleaxe so I want everything to go as she wishes. She wants the perfect wedding so much and she's put so much time and stress and . . . oh yeah and money into it that I would pain if it doesn't go as she has planned.

Ah well. At this point we can only go over the final details....again and hope we don't miss anything. Although this time next week, I should be arriving near that tropical paradise called Jamaica....heeeheee giddy like a school girl about that......

1 comment:

The Mildly Annoyed Canadian said...

Good luck Xavier! I hope everything goes well and you enjoy your honeymoon (Jamaica is lots of fun).