Monday, November 15, 2004

Hostettler mounting campaign to change the name of Interstate 69

Hostettler mounting campaign to change the name of Interstate 69

This nugget was brought to my attention by Electablog. Apparently, the morality of America is in danger because of Interstate 69.....I get the possible undertones of it but gee whiz, I hate to think that Indiana's biggest problem is the number of an Interstate.

Now true, if the Interstate is extended as planned to Texas or whatever, then it's breaking the numbering system for the Interstate system. Fine, then have that be the reason. But don't try to get public support from the sexually boring folks based on the significance of the number 69. The senator states that 'It's the moral thing to do' in reference to changing it to I-63. He goes on to mention being 'snickered' at while wearing an I-69 button. What the hell are you wearing an I - 69 button for? And what do you expect wearing a button that says I 69??? That's like me being a chef with a t-shirt saying 'I toss salad'. I'd be disappointed if no one laughed at my dumb ass!!!!

2 comments:

Webmiztris said...

He was wearing a button that said I-69? lol, that's too funny. What a dumbass...

So where does one get one of these buttons?

;-)

webmiztris.diaryland.com

Xpinionated said...

Good point...may have to look into that....