Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Mommy Blogs

I don't want to offend the mothers out there. I really don't. But I am having trouble finishing my lunch because of all these mommy blogs. It's really getting sickening.

I sincerely hope that when I do (God willing) have children, that I am able to sustain some form of my original personality. I don't want to become one of those parents that is nothing but a parent now...their entire personality, their entire being, is being a parent. I want to love my kids and raise them right but I sincerely hope I can find something else to talk about. I'm sure I will be proud of the little mulattos when I have them and want to talk about them....but I hope I will know when enough is enough....

1 comment:

Mrs. Darling said...

Come read my mommy blog. You're in for a treat.