Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Names

What is this thing people seem to have nowadays with naming their kids with last names as first names. I know, I know, I should be open minded and realize that just because a name has been a last name for what seems like forever doesn't mean it can't be an ingenious firstname. But if I see one more Connor, Kennedy, or Taylor kid I'm gonna puke. There are babies out there named with nothing but traditional last names. What happened to Samuel, or Erin, or Aaron, or any of the first names that use to just be first names.

Personally, I think it's the devil WB Network at the head of all this. Silly folks watching that channel then naming their kids based on shows from the teen angst capitol of networking shouldn't be shot, but a switch spanking may not be out of order.

No comments: